Saturday, March 7, 2015

Beautiful day

It was the perfect day. Started doing stuff outside this morning but then Wes was really hurting so off to the chiropractor we went. Then off to get some natural muscle relaxer (beer) and some charcoal to cook out. Our first cookout of the season. We salvaged the day. We sat outside on the patio and just soaked up some sun. We had the stereo on and boy it was nice.
I drained the fluid filled whatever on Pistols chest. No infection. He was the perfect bouy. Will have to drain it again. Took some great pictures, got a visit from Wes' brother Alan. I threw Tricks bridle on him and jumped on bareback. Felt good to ride. Did a lot of grooming on horses as well today. It's was so nice to just have some horse therapy.
The new mare Pasha will get dewormer tomorrow and she will get groomed as well. Who knows I may even ride tomorrow.  I think I will work on some pen separations as well.
Cat is looking fabulous. So proud of how she has come along.
The boys are chunks!!! Bo decided this grooming thing is awesome. Belle loves her grooming so much she won't let me groom anyone else. Pistol loves his grooming to. Cat was playing catch me if you can so I didn't bother with her today.
She is something else. Sure do love these rotten brats. Trick has become so spoiled that he was playing keep away when he saw his bridle. I won. He is such a sweet boy. Brat yes but my brat. I've got the perfect herd now and I am super happy with them all.
Here are some pics from today. Got some of old Josie. She just doesn't look old at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment