Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Time to VENT

Dammit people if you don't really need the fucking help stop working the system and sitting on your throne like a queen with a servant. I know she's doing this because she said, " I don't really need the help anymore, I just don't want to do it" (meaning anything for herself like make the damn bed, and everything else. Oh and to top it off she got 2 more cats. Her mother and sister pay for everything for the cats (3) and I have to take care of them physically.  This woman is 61 years old. Fat and lazy. She does manage to feed them each day, I refuse to. NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!!! Oh and she does drive, borrows a neighbors car and goes. That is a secret kept from the organization as well. 
Shady ass shit and it pisses me right the hell off. 
That is all for now,   she's at it again 
Just went to check her mail and she got yet another package. The woman gets more than her daughter but is a shopaholic then runs out of money and goes and gets food from her daughter or has her daughter buy her groceries.  This royally pisses me off. Seriously considering having a talk with the company. 

No comments:

Post a Comment