Saturday, August 15, 2026

Ares and Roxy are Home

My sweet babies are home. I am so happy to have them. They are 8 weeks old and so funny and entertaining.  Gerberian Shepsky's are unlike any other dog. They are so so very smart. At 8 weeks old they've already learned so much. 
Some of the pictures were when they were 4 weeks old others are 6 weeks old and some are 8 weeks old. Their brother Ruko likes them, although he thinks he needs to protect me from them sometimes. They follow him all over the yard. They already know "OUTSIDE" and go right on out the door with the others. Roxy is the vocal one, Ares is rather quiet. All the dogs like them and it took them one evening to get use to everything.  
When I brought them home I did get yelled at big time. Enough that I won't be bringing anything else home....ever. He must have felt bad because afterwards he got super sweet and today he washed my SUV for me. He's never done that, he's also never yelled at me in 15 years like he did. I don't know what my face looked like when he yelled at me but apparently it was bad enough that made him feel bad, or scared. I mean I  could be doing far worse than bringing home more animals. I quit getting horses over a year ago. Kudos to me!!
I do love my Shepsky's though. The closest to a wolf as you can get and I didn't want another wolf. Dakota was my last wolf and I've missed him terribly.  

Big brother Ruko
Ares
Roxy
Roxy
Ares
Roxy
Ares
They changed so much over a couple weeks, but huskys do that.
Ares doesn't care where he sleeps
Roxy loves to sleep under things
Syrup is now Ares
Roxy
They had a tie and pink bandana on to come home in
Play time
Playing wore them out so now nap time
Nose to nose, head to head and heart to heart
Ruko is big brother and he does teach them. With him is my chi Shiloh. He was stillborn and I did cpr and brought him back. 
Roxy
Roxy
Ares, his ears were up now down but they will go back up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment