Friday, August 28, 2026

No Good Deed......

I swear no good deed goes unpunished.  A SUPPOSED friend of mine decided she didn't like the fact that I got 2 puppies, my 2 shepsky's.  She ended our friendship.  She called the breeder a backyard breeder, didn't like the fact I signed a contract for the puppies, accused the breeder of faking paperwork.  I know for a FACT that she took puppies for shots, for microchips, dewormed them, kept them clean as well as their area. She did more than most breeders do. She even had them evaluated for temperament and sent me results. Claims I've replaced her as a friend with the breeder. I don't know how she can say I'm not her friend after opening our property up and hosting a memorial for her father, let her use one of my personal horses and helped with everything to the point that I got heat stroke, was puking my guts up and really needed medical attention but didn't get any so as not to disrupt the day she planned. 
I've been at the hospital for her and she's never once been at the hospital for me. I even took off work and lost wages. But hey I guess she still thinks I'm not her friend.  Well I guess now I'm not. 
Honestly I cut off people like that now because who needs this shit. Life is to damn short. I don't need to beg for friendship and I won't apologize for 2 puppies I decided to get for my home, my family. 
People need to mind their own business. 

No comments:

Post a Comment