Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Thread

There is an absolutely wonderful thread on Facebook today regarding Impressive bred horses. All of mine with the exception of about 3 of them are Impressive bred and I have no issues with any of them. The thread is a friendly one and comprised of a lot of Impressive bred horse owners that absolutely love their horses as I do mine.
As one person pointed out, all horses have flaws not just Impressive lines and some of the faults of the Impressive horses are brought on by breeding what the JUDGES like.
The whole thing boggles the mind. I use to be afraid of the N/H horses but no longer. They are easily managed. People are getting tired of the argument about Impressive lines. The ones that are afraid of it are uneducated about it.
I adore each and every one of mine. Some say they can't be ridden. Mine can be ridden and are ridden and they are wonderful. Well the ones that are old enough are ridden.
I get very tired of this breeding getting trashed all the time. Yes I will be breeding Impressive bred horses and I will disclose that my horses are Impressive bred. I am sure I will have plenty of people that will be glad to have my foals.
The age old argument I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment