Monday, May 11, 2015

Cat

Well I realized I have not said much about my Cat (mando) lately.  We are still working on trust and still figuring out this being a regular horse thing. She is coming around slowly. It's just going to be a while. I still love the crap out of her. She tries but she gets carried away playing and discovering herself.  He preferred playmates are the youngsters. She loves McKenna.  Formerly Mariah. I like McKenna better. They are the beat of friends. 
Pasha, my other thoroughbred is doing great and such a part of the herd. She is a sweetheart.  Two thoroughbreds is enough though. They are a handful.

Both my girls wished me Happy Mothers Day yesterday however my son is being a 2 year old because I chewed his ass about some things. The boy lies!! So I'm guessing this is the first of many that I won't get a call, at least not until he grows up. Oh well. The boy needs lessons on respect. He has apparently forgotten what he was taught.

Practiced my guitar tonight. Grrr. Need to toughen up my fingers but am starting to play a little. Wes got the keyboard out and well.........ugh. He said he was composing. I beg to differ. He was making noise. I put the guitar away and started pounding on keys with him. Lol. Piano is so much easier than guitar but then I've always has one growing up so I guess I'm more comfortable with it.  But I'll get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment