Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's day weekend was great. Mother's day was even better. Wes cooked dinner for me and I didn't do much all day. It was exhausting.
Heck I don't even remember what we did Friday and Saturday.  We didn't go fishing.....grrrr....the rain. It was a sloppy muddy mess with rain, no rain, then more rain. Make up your mind mother nature.
Cold front moved in last night. Yup furnace back on and brought birds in tonight.  Just to cold with the wind blowing on them.

Mother's Day Dinner

BBQ ribs. Wes' special ones that I love

Asparagus cooked on the grill. It's the best.
wes' special baked beans. I use to hate baked beans but his are yummy.
And to tip it off a pineapple upside down cake which he mastered the first time he ever made one. This one was only his 2nd one ever and it's very yummy. 
It's nice to be appreciated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment