Thursday, May 21, 2015

Maggie

A year ago this month Maggie came bounding across the yard at me as I was working in the garden. Apparently a dump dog. Well whoever decided she wasn't worthy of keeping just didn't take the time with her. In the beginning I had no intention of keeping her. She bounced off the walls, had no manners and was off the charts with energy. Wes started working with her, then I started as well. A year later she has had puppies, all found forever homes, she got spayed and has calmed down so much. She is gun shy which is not a good quality in a hunting dog so I figure that is why she got dumped. That's ok though because she is a great dog, by my side constantly and protective of her family. I'm glad she came along and fits perfectly into our little family.

Maggie played like a kid in the flood waters last weekend. It was very funny. 

She had a blast and so did the other 2 big dogs.
Bouncing through the water like a deer.
Tuckered out from a long day of water play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment