Sunday, May 24, 2015

So funny

Ok so Savannah knows Affair from being at Jennifers. That is who I got Affair from. So now that Savannah is home and had an attitude change, she follows Affair around like a puppy dog. Affair gets irritated with her but does nothing more than pin ears and swing her head at Savannah. Lol. Savannah follows her like this ALL DAY LONG.  It's very nice to see that Savannah has been taken down a notch or 5. She was way to big for her britches and now she is back to her sweet self. She even came up to me in the pasture today. I just love on Affair first and BAM she is there. Not pushy just wants love to. 

If it ever stops raining and drys up some I will go back to riding her and ride Affair to. 

From what I hear this summer may be like this the whole time. It's not suppose to get hot. I would like some dry so I can get some horses ridden now that I have a small arena up. Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment