Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Updates

Savannah is coming around nicely. She took her halter and fly mask off this morning. No big deal. It's the kind of day she can go without it anyway. She is enjoying it. She is still in the round pen because I do have her on a diet. She seems to be returning to her sweet self. She is following me like a puppy dog again. I have to admit I am really glad that she is home. She is a nice mare.

I got the lawn mowed today. Wes will be surprised. It sprinkled on me a little then stopped. The minute I got the mower out away it started to rain again. Talk about perfect timing.

The 3 wild baby rabbits I found and caught when we moved the lumber pile have all passed away. Wild rabbits are just hard to raise. At least for me. My 2 black and white rabbits are doing great. They are fun to have around.

I fixed the boys barn this morning to.

I turned Granny out for the day. Maybe she needs time out to get things rolling on having this baby.

Now tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment