Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rain and Mud and Horses

Ick ick ick. Need some dry and a little less mud. Oh well.

It appears Sav is back to her normal self. The horse I posted the other day (see below) was actually Savannah. She found a REALLY muddy spot and came out looking like that. We had run into town and when we came back this is what we saw. It was the same on her other side to.
I eventually got most washed off creating more mud in the process. After she dried I brushed and curried the rest of it off her. She loves grooming time.
Yesterday I went and put swat on all the horses udders and sheaths. Flies are biting them there. The horses loved it. Stretched necks, curled lips, lifted legs and generally had no problem with my doing this. I was a little surprised. But they are all good horses.
Love them all so much. I can't wait for my first foal out of Blk Ty Formal Affair.  Sis having such a beautiful colt gave me baby fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment