Friday, April 3, 2015

Horse Fever

I guess because it's spring I have horse fever again. Ugh. I hate fighting the feeling. I have to keep telling myself that there is to much going on right now though. What I actually want to do is go ride. I NEED to go ride. I want to go ride Pasha and Cat. Cat is out of the question right now though. Oh well. I was planning on grooming today but the weather is sucking. Maybe tomorrow. Today I will just work on the house, get hay and go get feed.
I love watching the boys grow up. I love seeing Pasha clean up her feed and put a bit of weight on. She is such a loving horse. She has totally calmed down and settled in.
Everyone is enjoying the nice green grass out in the pasture. Trick has been giving me puppy eyes lately. The horse begs like a dog and yes it usually lands him his way. He is my buddy and although sometimes the biggest ass in the world I'd never dream of letting him go.
My sweet beautiful Cat is almost fully recovered from her fight with the panel. She is such a wonderful horse.
Josie continues to hold her weight and she actually gains extra as well. Retired life agrees with her.
Bella is more gray this year. She is a very beautiful girl. She is the sweetest as well. Belle's belly getting bigger and bigger. I'm so very glad she is home.
I'm getting things ready for when I'm in the hospital. A friend of mine is going to stay here at the house to care for things while I'm gone. Thank you. You are very appreciated. I won't have to worry about the dogs or horses which will allow me to just worry about getting better and getting home. I doubt it will be more than a few days in the hospital. At least I hope that is all. Then home to heal and recover. It's all good!! Wes will be right there with me. He is my rock.
Well gotta get busy. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment