Tuesday, April 7, 2015

RIP

Yesterday April 6, 2015 my children lost their grandfather. My ex father in law. He was a good man, came to the kids events when we lived in Arizona, came to my barrel races and was my biggest fan, always with words of encouragement. Even up to this last Sunday, he called my daughter by my name. When he saw her a year ago he thought it was me that walked through the door of his house and got up to come hug me, it was my daughter, and he commented on how much she looked like me.
Rest in peace dad. You deserve it. You were and always will be my dad. I'm glad you got to spend Easter and my birthday with my daughter, son and family around. Watch over us all.
I heard a song on the radio this morning, Cowgirls don't cry, and it made Mr remember a particular time when he came to see me compete and I did cry because I didn't do well and I wanted to for him. Fly high dad.
Love,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment