Saturday, April 25, 2015

Long day

I didn't get to sleep until after 3:30 this morning. Then woke up at 7 and fell back to sleep till 9. Ugh! Wes did breakfast while I fed horses then off to the auction for some rainy day fun. It's been icky all day.
It was worth it though. I got yet another roundpen. Yay! I have hunted auctions for so long to find one. Saved about 2 to 3 hundred dollars by getting it at auction. It's brand new and I can't wait to get it set up.
Weather is turning nice starting tomorrow. 
Going to go check my mare tomorrow along with others that belong to a friend.
Had a wonderfully long talk with my daughter today. My son will not be as thrilled after I talk to him again. The jig is up and the wrath of mom is fixing to hit. I'm tired of the lies and self pity on his part. It's come to Jesus meeting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment