Thursday, February 5, 2015

Praying for some slow down

Its been a nutso week. Praying for some down time for Wes and I. I think we will take a drive this weekend.
Its been so busy and so crazy with this weather I even forgot to put on my regular boots this morning and wore my muck boots to work today. Of course didn't realize this till I got to work. ( shaking my head) At least they are warm. Got a rip in the top of one of them, see previous post, and patched it. Not looking for a fashion statement just don't want my boots leaking. I have had these Muck boots for over 5 years and I love them. They are so warm and comfortable. So now they won't leak cause the patch did the trick.
 HEHE. 
I have gotten a lot done today. I got the nomination form printed and filled out, ready to send in. Now to get 3 coggins done. Pasha will get one done so I can take her to play. 
May do a 4th one as well. Depends on if Wes wants to compete or not and if he just wants to ride Pasha. We could share. Only have a 3 horse trailer so will have to think about this one. 
Coggins in a couple weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment