Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bo and Cat and blankets

Don't know what magic Wes worked yesterday but every time I went out to the boys today he was up my butt. Yup, in my pocket, lovable and no biting. Let me love all over him to. Welcome new Bo. Evil Bo has left the ranch. 
I have to update pics. He is so wide. His chest is amazing!!

Cat has her blanket on. She is awful jumpy about that. More so than she should be. Once I got it against her I could get it on her. She is just scared. 

Josey is blanketed. The others are not. They have barns and don't really appreciate it anyway. At least not yet. They will get them back on just not yet. 

I fixed the big barn where the boys could keep Cat company and the others could come in as well. 

Cold front came through during feeding. 


No comments:

Post a Comment