Sunday, November 30, 2014

No jumpiness

Fed this morning and put blankets back on Jojo and Cat. Cat usually jumps when you start to blanket her. This morning no jumpiness. I have figured out that if you have the lead on her she will stand still. If she is just standing there without it she is going to move off. Soon she will be able to stand and be messed with without her lead on her. She is pretty soecial and I mean that in a good way. 
She did play a small game of catch me if you can this morning but I did some approach and retreat with her. She is doing great. She was so excited to see me this morning she reared straight up, till I told her to get down. She got down and never tried it again. Rearing is a no no. She has picked up on a lot in a week. I'm really proud of her. I'm really enjoying having a thoroughbred. 

No comments:

Post a Comment