Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Updates on, well a lot

I wish I had my camera with me this morning when I went out to feed. It has become painfully clear that Bo is not going to tolerate a blanket of any kind and well Pistol isn't much better. The only difference is that Bo had his hanging off of him and part of it shredded. REALLY???? Pistol was trying to bite it off of him, I am guessing in a effort to help him get out of it. Those two are going to make me nuts. They are feeling their oats that is for sure and for certain. They are like a 3 ring circus in there.
I took off everyone's blankets this morning since its not suppose to be bitter cold today. Well Josey still has her blanket on but that is the norm for her. Everyone was much more cooperative about getting them off than they were in putting them on.

Brutus is doing much better. Still have to force feed him on occasion but he is doing better. He is up and around, choosing to sleep in our bedroom with us at night and now the only thing I wonder about is that one eye has turned cloudy since yesterday. (Shaking head) It is one thing or another with him. He is still on his antibiotics and he is still getting pretty much anything he wants as long as he will eat it on his own without being forced. This morning was left over pork steak with the bone. We gave him some raw hamburger meat for the protein value and the fact that he loved it and WANTED to eat it so by golly it was his.
Maggie is liking this being in the house thing so I don't think having her puppies in the house will be an issue.
Well the hamster that was left to me finally kicked the bucket. Yep Snowball passed away. Found him in his little house all snuggled down in his permanent sleep. He clearly passed away in his sleep. He was at the end of his life span anyway. They just don't live very long.

Everyone else is doing great, fat and sassy. Gotta get busy on some things, more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment