Sunday, November 23, 2014

Stupid People

Ok so today I went on a site and asked a question. The question was simple, where do you find a horses racing history. Not having had an off the track thoroughbred in my adult life I did not know. Also I have not had anything to do with the racing industry since I was about 15 or 16 years old. I was told of a site and given a link to my horses history. 

Enter the BITCH!

So snarky comments started up from this person regarding my mares race results. Ok there was a reason she was retired. She was not fast enough. So what I do not care. 
I informed the bitch that I didn't care and that she had been mistreated and abused and in training she was shocked to sprint out of the gates. She got nasty and said that doesn't happen. Lol ok. I asked if she was there for Cats training. No answer, just another snarky bitchy comment. 
I informed her she didn't have to be a bitch about it. She said I was lying and sensationalizing my horses history. Well you be the judge. 


So this isn't abuse? She had her last race the end of August. No way should she have looked like this in October. 
Needless to say I sent the bitch a nice pm regarding her stupidity. I told her to go back to her cesspool industry and to leave me alone. 

So much for that site. Don't need that shit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment