Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving Eve

Well there is a lot to get done today. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving so Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
We are cooking enough for an army so we will have tons of left overs I am sure. I love the holidays.

My Christmas present is doing great. Yesterday I put Cat out and she had a good time being out, however, I think she prefers being next to the baby boys. She was all kinds of wound up when I went to put her in the barn at feeding time. Wes was going.........WOW! LOL I told him typical Thoroughbred and she will get over it. It is going to take some time. She is a really good girl. Or rather she really tries to be. Its kind of hard when you have been trained to know one thing and one thing only. Its really kind of sad.

It snowed a bit last night, everyone seemed to be ok with it this morning. They were all hanging up by the barn, no one was really wet or cold. Its suppose to warm up so I have not put on their blankets since the last warm up. So far they are all doing fine. I think we will leave blankets off till it gets really cold. Cat and Josey however are a different story. Cat is still needing weight and because of the rain rot she has no winter hair at all really and well Josey is just the same as always, she has to have her blanket during the winter.

The boys are doing great and growing like weeds. They love being in the big barn next to Cat. I am glad that they like to keep her company. She had calmed way down after I put her in her stall last night and the boys came back in to see her. This morning she was doing great. She was nice and calm and standing at her feeder waiting for her feed. I got to love all over her this morning. I really enjoy being around her even when she is keyed up. Such a sweet girl.

Bo is being a good boy now. He still had his moments but they aren't what they were. He is a sweetie and then there is Pistol who is always up my ass. LOL

Everyone else is doing great.

Well gotta run.....................tonight we start cooking. OH BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment