Friday, November 7, 2014

Full Moon

Gotta say I think the full moon is having an effect on everything and everyone. Boy are they ever coming out!!!!! Holy crap I may be scared. LOL. But in all seriousness, people are acting weird as shit. Gotta be the moon phase. For once the horses are still acting normal.......which is bizarre.

Josey is doing very very well. I should turn her out but think she needs to stay up for a few more days. Might turn her out for a little bit. I have increased her grain because I just think she needs it. Top line is good but not as good as I think it should be.............but then she is 28 years old. She is a fat girl though.

The boys are doing fine. Everyone has been feeling their best and doing some bucking, sparring and general funny antics. To much fun to watch.
Cinder came up this morning on her own so since the others were out to pasture she got a treat. She comes up to see if Josey can come out and play.

Everyone else is out grazing and they seem to be enjoying the chilly weather. I have almost all the blankets replaced that needed to be and the boys are on order. Measured them last night and they are 62" and I am going to get them a little bigger than that so they will last through winter. Last time I measured them they were in the 50's range so they are growing fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment