Sunday, November 16, 2014

Uphill Battle

Well for the last several days I have been fighting to keep sweet Brutus alive. 
I took him to the vet Friday. She put him on antibiotics and gave him a pain shot. We hope that he does not have a degenerative muscle disease. Yesterday was a bad day for him. He slept most of the day and couldn't hardly get up. We now think it was the pain shot. This morning he got up and got on our bed without help. I have been having to force feed him with a syringe and after I did this morning he ate a little biscuits and gravy on his own. I hope this is the beginning of a turn around for him. He is only 7 months old. He is still on antibiotics and living comfortably in the house. 

Maggie is pregnant. She is due the beginning of January so my laundry room will be turned into a maternity ward. 
She is a good dog and very protective of me. A little spoiled. She will be spayed after the puppies. 

Wes worked all night last night. He is now sleeping. 

No comments:

Post a Comment