Sunday, November 9, 2014

Ugh Weekend

Ok so still no veg day but today is as close as it will get. 
Yesterday had to go to the old house to get more stuff. We went grocery shopping, bought feed, back home, put everything away, off to the old house. 
Today, Wes is at the old house. I stayed home to get stuff done here at home. Now it's kind of slowed down. Got the kitchen cleaned and swept, laundry in process. Heck I do laundry during the week and I swear it's 
never all done!! 
Gonna chill for a bit. Dinner is cooking and it's quiet. 

I did get a surprise phone call from my cousin today. She moved to South Dakota and I had not heard from her. So glad she called. It was great catching up and I told her to get her butt out of there and back down here to civilization. We have an RV hookup and I told her to come on! She can't right now but she wants to. I'd love to see her again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment