Sunday, November 23, 2014

Navy Cat


Sitting here thinking about my plans for Cat. I think this winter is going to be spent spending a lot of time just being with her. She has trust issues. Not real bad but needs to realize no one is going to hurt her. 
She is very soft so will have to be very light handed with her. You can just barely wiggle the lead rope and she will back up. Very light touch. 
There is something about this big girl. I'm not sure what it is. Can't really put a finger on it. I can't see her imperfections even when pointed out. Only a few horses in my life have given me this feeling. Don't get me wrong I love all my horses and will do everything for them. But there have been a few that when you look in their eyes there is just....something. Cat has a warm look, one that looks deep into you. I see a very sweet horse that has captured me. The day I met this horse about a month ago I looked at the friend of mine and told her, if you ever get rid of her I have first dibs. I saw that something in Cat that day. I guess things happen for a reason because at the time I was looking at another tb. Belle came home so I decided not to get that tb. Guess it was meant to be Cat. 

My Beautiful Girl
I love Bays
Watching the new surroundings


No comments:

Post a Comment